><((((º> Nothing But Fish

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Church Fish.

This morning, while attending church on-line, I decided to move the holding female from the 36 gallon tank over to the six gallon tank with the other two holding fish. Since I'm fairly sure that the one I'd left in the holding cell in the 36 gallon tank is actually the one that is due NOW, based on the lumpiness of her throat.

I pulled the lid off her cell, turned my back to reach for the net and turned back around and she had slipped over the top and was happily swimming to the darkest corner of the tank. I was so ticked, I threw a tantrum. Thankfully, the fish and the cats were the only ones who saw my temper display.

Sooooo, I took another 10 minutes to empty the aquarium of ornaments, grabbed the net and chased her up to the front of the tank, netted her against the glass, pulled her out and put her in the transfer cell.

I had already moved the holding female from the Penn Flax contraption into a floating holding cell, so I put the one that's due in the Penn Flax contraption, put the lid on and made sure it's secure.

Then I went back and put the 36 gallon tank together again with all the ornaments. The filter intake is working, which is good, when I disturbed all their ornaments yesterday and it made the water pretty cloudy. I'm glad the tank has cycled a few times since then.

I missed some key points of the sermon, so I have to watch it again later this afternoon or something. (sigh)