><((((º> Nothing But Fish

Monday, January 08, 2007

Still No Babies.

Mr. White is just being plain mean to all the females in there. The one I pulled out and put in a separated cell is still in there. I just can't see letting her out when everyone's being so mean right now. The grey female in there is cycling again. If she doesn't hold the eggs this time, I'm putting her back in the 36 gallon tank with the other grey females. It will probably be best... the only females that Mr. White does his shimmy dance with is one of the other white ones.

*shrug*

I've been a bit concerned about the tank temperatures again, they've been getting kind of cold -- down to 72° in the big tank. I keep turning the heater up... crazy. I guess it's just been colder weather here lately, down into the 50's at nights.

The fish seem to be okay, though.