><((((º> Nothing But Fish

Monday, February 13, 2006

All them are still alive.

I'm kind of sad tonight. We're losing one of my husband's goldfish, the calico one. It has fungus but no fungus medication has worked on it. The other one, the orange one, that had dropsy is pretty much all better now. But the calico one has been having a hard time of it. I feel so bad for it. We moved it to a separate bowl tonight so it can just be alone.

All the cichlid babies are doing well. They follow me around in their little tank, looking for me to give them food. It's so cute. I hadn't seen the wobbler baby today, so I reached in and moved the coral, fully expecting to find the little one dead, but I'll be taken for a donkey if the little wobbler didn't come wobble-swimming out into the main part of the tank.

Momma #3 is still holding her babies, so were on a baby watch over here.